Saturday, September 01, 2012

Traded.

Ok, you'll have to kick me. I didn't end up finishing the skein I was spinning. I got real close. Just yards away from the plying phase. But a tempting set of books caught my attention:

The latest in the Maggie Sefton knitting mystery series. It sucked like the others...fluff atack! Like I've said before, the first two were great, and then that's were the charm ended.  

 I've found a series that I absolutely love, and I can't get enough on my Kindle Fire-the Jolie Wilkins series that's all about paranormal romance! It has the perfect blend of paranormal, romance, charm, wit and humor! If you're into that sort of thing, you must try the first one..you'll be hooked. And if you have a kindle, this series will cost you only a few bucks each! The first one is FREE! (You can buy a set of 3 for half the price too.)

 This author has only been writing seriously for 2 years and is pumping out books like water. Maybe even faster. She has two series out that already have 4 or more books! Wow!
The first book in the Jolie Wilkins series by H.P Mallory--awesome!

Just as great as the first!


(Surgery) Foot update: I'm on brace #2.  Eugh. At least this one is easier to put on and can be crammed easier into my shoe. My ankle has been giving me some trouble lately too, so this will be good for me. We are working on reducing the swelling around my incision so I can finish up healing. I'm already on a strong anti-inflammatory medication. So, that makes the phases: splint--surgical boot--brace #1--brace #2... Hopefully we will be done with these phases with my next visit in a week and a half.

No comments: