Sunday, March 04, 2007

Seductive

Although I can't draw worth beans, This is my new idea for a tubetop. Because I wasn't blessed with fullness of the chest, i've decided that red ribbon would work perfectly, plus add an extra flair. Although the drawing doesn't look like much, the cabled design is called "snake charmer," a heart-like design. There will be ribbing on the top and on the bottom. Probably the same measurement in inches. The rest of the Tube top will be stockinette. I got this idea from the Jiffy tubetop. On the sidebar, there is a link to that free pattern. They used a horseshoe pattern for the cable design. What do you think?

I've already Formulated the whole pattern. This is such a simple knit! :-) I love it! I'm planning on using Amoré yarn on size 8 US circ's.

No comments: